Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The Bible Study That Never Was

Well, tonight was supposed to be the first night of a series of weekly Bible studies on the topic of love and relationships. I say "supposed to be" cause nobody showed up...

I had invited three people from church, and one of them was gonna bring a few friends. Well, the one who was bringing people had to go out of town on business, so that shot it down to two, a guy and a girl. The guy was like "Eh, maybe" when I asked him, so I didn't really hold out much hope anyway. Which made me glad the girl didn't come cause that would've been a little awkward...

Oh well, there's always next week.

Ooh, and Super Bowl's this weekend! All-night party FTW! I'll blog more about it tomorrow or Thursday.

Later!

2 comments:

Mirawyn said...

Aw, poor Thrawn! And you put all that work into it, too...

Did it ever work out?

Oh, and yeah, I just discovered your blog...

Thrawn said...

Kind of.
Basically what it is now is me and a friend getting together over coffee and talking; a very informal setting.

Which I think is just what I needed: not a huge, full-blown bible study (someday though...), but just someone I can share my thoughts with, which is really nice. :)