And I only had to dance with Rachel once. (To "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun," no less...
Now I just gotta figure out what I'm gonna do over the summer and next year. The summer, at least, shouldn't be hard. I'm doing a work co-op thing at UConn for a few weeks in July/August, but I need to get the specifics of that worked out with them, and go down to get entered into the payroll thing, even though I won't be getting paid. (Since it's for a course, if I got paid, it wouldn't count. Go figure.)
Next Spring's the big question though. I'll be graduating with my Associate's Degree in December, and had planned to transfer and start at a 4-year school (RIT, most likely) for my Bachelor's that Spring.
Well, there's a scholarship, the Jack Kent Cooke Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship, that would give up to $30,000 to a transfering undergrad (i.e. ME). Unfortunately, you HAVE to be starting in the fall. Which royally sucks. So I'll be talking to my parents later about it. I think I'll end up staying at QV, for an additional semester, taking a few courses that will transfer to RIT, and concentrating on getting that scholarship. Plus, that'll give me some extra time to get any other college stuff I need sorted out and whatnot.
No comments:
Post a Comment